Kaplan Online q-bank

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DoctorTiff

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am selling my Kaplan Online q-bank which doesn't expire until Dec 17, 2007. This includes the q-bank and the med essentials online.
Please realize though, that I have done some questions, so as you do them, your percentages may be off. I can try though, to call kaplan and have them re-set it if someone is interested.

I am looking to get $350.00 for this. It is selling on the kaplan website for $500.00 for 6 months..so save yourself $150.00! This is a great deal!! There are 2200 questions in the q-bank!!
My account also has a full length practice exam under "Step 1 center prep"

Please let me know if you are interested.

PM me!

-T