Kaplan Online Test....similar to real DAT?

Started by drpduck
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

drpduck

Senior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Well I just took the Kaplan online test they offer for free on their site. I did pretty crappy, but I still have 1.5 months before the actual exam so its good for letting me know what I need to study. Anyone out there take the practice test and the real DAT? Are they similar in terms of question difficulty?
 
drpduck said:
Well I just took the Kaplan online test they offer for free on their site. I did pretty crappy, but I still have 1.5 months before the actual exam so its good for letting me know what I need to study. Anyone out there take the practice test and the real DAT? Are they similar in terms of question difficulty?
😡 i totally didn't know that existed before i took my dat.
 
don't worry, u'll get better. as a rule of thumb, kaplan tries to make the material more challenging so that you'll be prepared for the dat. the material will become more and more familiar as it revisits your neural circuitry once again. just be calm. good luck.


drpduck said:
Well I just took the Kaplan online test they offer for free on their site. I did pretty crappy, but I still have 1.5 months before the actual exam so its good for letting me know what I need to study. Anyone out there take the practice test and the real DAT? Are they similar in terms of question difficulty?