Step II Kaplan or Blueprints for OB/gyn

Started by jackets5
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jackets5

Senior Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hey everyone. I will be taking Step 2 without having done OB/gyn rotation. Which would be better to use to study initially. Blueprints or Kaplan. I'm using Master the boards as my main source but i figure i need to read something more considering i haven't done the rotation as of yet.
 
I haven't used either, but I heard blueprints was pretty good for the shelf. I think that plus learning UWorld Q's on OB and whatever MTB says about OB would be good.

hey everyone. I will be taking Step 2 without having done OB/gyn rotation. Which would be better to use to study initially. Blueprints or Kaplan. I'm using Master the boards as my main source but i figure i need to read something more considering i haven't done the rotation as of yet.