Kaplan organic edge

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

hasanein4u

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,
Kaplan offers Organic Edge online source for 500$
there is a book called Kaplan Organic Edge
do you guys think that this book is useful? anybody used it here?
Its like 5 bucks but im asking because I dont wanna have extra sources unless I really need them!
 
Honestly I never heard of it. I can only imagine that it's something similar to the Organic Chem Odyssey to supplement Destroyer. For OChem, I found that the classic combination of KBB, Chad's, and Destroyer (no supplement) really helped me out. OChem turned out to be my highest section on my DAT.