kAPlan organic

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Fp02c

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is it just me or is the organic material in kaplan tests crazy hard. I do fine on the aamc organic questions but on kaplan i get destroyed... especially fl8... it seems like it is all organic.

Members don't see this ad.

Is it just me or is the organic material in kaplan tests crazy hard. I do fine on the aamc organic questions but on kaplan i get destroyed... especially fl8... it seems like it is all organic.

good... the kaplan tests are meant for practice and since there are fewer o-chem test questions to practice off, this is a benefit in disguise. Anyways, Kaplan offsets their hard tests with easier curves. I was happy with Kaplan tests because I had 2 physics passages which were in similar difficulty (with the rest being MUCH easier) to the FLs and my bio was even 3x harder and hoped for difficult o-chem/bio PRACTICE.

Realize that I am using the word PRACTICE test. Yea you got a lot of problems wrong... good, that means you can now know them and those are more problems you cant get wrong on test day. For score indicators use AAMC... everything else IMO are just great PRACTICE.