Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,
I took this course from kaplan this summer during august. I have the complete materials plus note cards. I am looking to sell all of them since I am prolly not going to retake the PCAT again. All i did to review for the PCAT was to use these materials provided by Kaplan. I find them just informative enough and with lots of clever tips. here is what is included in the things that i am selling.
1 x book kaplan review notes for sciences (light note taking)
1 x book kaplan review notes (light note taking with pencils)
1 x book kaplan lecture notes (blanks are mostly filled in with underlining and notes)
All flashcards for chem, bio, orgo, vocab, and math
1x midterm exam booklet and answers (full length)
1x final midterm exam booklet and answers (full length)
I have some other very helpful PCAT materials too that I want to throw in there, including practice questions and exams.
If you are interested please PM me. Thanks.
ps. I am in Illinois.
I took this course from kaplan this summer during august. I have the complete materials plus note cards. I am looking to sell all of them since I am prolly not going to retake the PCAT again. All i did to review for the PCAT was to use these materials provided by Kaplan. I find them just informative enough and with lots of clever tips. here is what is included in the things that i am selling.
1 x book kaplan review notes for sciences (light note taking)
1 x book kaplan review notes (light note taking with pencils)
1 x book kaplan lecture notes (blanks are mostly filled in with underlining and notes)
All flashcards for chem, bio, orgo, vocab, and math
1x midterm exam booklet and answers (full length)
1x final midterm exam booklet and answers (full length)
I have some other very helpful PCAT materials too that I want to throw in there, including practice questions and exams.
If you are interested please PM me. Thanks.
ps. I am in Illinois.