Kaplan Pcat Material-cheap!!

https://medlinkanesthesia.com/
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

AmericanDesi

Full Member
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey Pre-Pharmers:

I am selling Kaplan PCAT(Pharmacy College Admission Test) material from the course, which includes:

Kaplan Lesson book-some highlighting, very minimal
Kaplan Review notes-no writing/highlighting
Kaplan Practice exams(Diagnostic,Midterm,Final) & Quizzes-some writing on quizzes

All these books are from a smoke-free,pet-free environment.

I am willing to sell these for as CHEAP as possible because I know what it's like to be a poor college student. However I need help covering the cost of shipping because there is a HUGE bundle of practice exams!!

I also have a PCAT by Lippincott & Williams-some writing...and cheap once again.

Please let me know if you are interested and I will definetely work something out.

Thanks and good luck to all! 😛