kaplan physics

brownyeyed

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi to all!
i just joined (i find this forum soooo helpful) and had a question as to whether the kaplan physics is like the type of questions covered (like the details). i've taken few kaplan physics practice tests and scoring around 290s. i plan on taking the oat in april and this physics thing is starting to get to me.
any advice from anyone who has had this experience and can relate would be very helpful! thanks

Members don't see this ad.

hi to all!
i just joined (i find this forum soooo helpful) and had a question as to whether the kaplan physics is like the type of questions covered (like the details). i've taken few kaplan physics practice tests and scoring around 290s. i plan on taking the oat in april and this physics thing is starting to get to me.
any advice from anyone who has had this experience and can relate would be very helpful! thanks

It's unethical to provide "like the details". Everyone should be on an equal playing field on the OAT.

he's not asking u to give him the questions.. he's asking if the type of questions on Kaplan have the same amount of detail as the physics questions on the OAT

thanks for clearing that up oilersfan69. i was just wondering whether they are similar because i know some people who have said that the kaplan physics is harder than the oat physics and some have said vice versa.
any people's experience in the same situation would be helpful.

Members don't see this ad :)
I think if you have a good understanding of the Kaplan physics, you should be fine. I was consistently scoring 270-290 on the physics section a WEEK before the OAT even after the massive amount of studying I was doing, and got a 340 on the actual thing.

Good luck!

thanks for clearing that up oilersfan69. i was just wondering whether they are similar because i know some people who have said that the kaplan physics is harder than the oat physics and some have said vice versa.
any people's experience in the same situation would be helpful.

I was scoring in the 290 range on Kaplan physics practice tests and then scored 330 on the real deal. Kaplan is way harder than anything you are likely to see on the real OAT.