Kaplan Practice Test Answers?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

kerisimasi

kerisimasi
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone - first time poster here, looks like there is plenty of great help here...had a quick question. I just took the Kaplan Full Length Practice exam #4 (outide of the class) and realized that I don't have the answers. DO you know if there is a way to at least get a key, or even maybe answer explanations? I have all six practice tests but no answers...although they make a good practice for the test structure and type of passages, I have no ieda how i am scoring on them. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks a bunch for all your posts also, they very interesting and helpful to read.
call me masi, its easier and shorter 🙂