Kaplan Practice Test

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

midnight28

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I'm writing my PCAT on the 29th of july and I took my first Kaplan practice test today to see how well my preparation is going.
My results are:
Verbal - 400
Biology - 435
Chemistry - 465
Reading comp. - 350 🙁
Quant - 460
Composite - 422

How does this score translate as a percentile? What should I do to improve my scores other than review the material again?
 
So I'm writing my PCAT on the 29th of july and I took my first Kaplan practice test today to see how well my preparation is going.
My results are:
Verbal - 400
Biology - 435
Chemistry - 465
Reading comp. - 350 🙁
Quant - 460
Composite - 422

How does this score translate as a percentile? What should I do to improve my scores other than review the material again?
I compared my kaplan score to the "What do my scores mean" thread. Kaplan says that ~400 is 50% and ~430 is 90%
 
The first Kaplan Practice, I took before I started studying was terrible. I missed 24+ questions each subtest. In math, I missed 29, but according to Kaplan I somehow got a 402 in that subtest.... Made absolutely no sense.