Kaplan practice test

Started by sharpscore
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sharpscore

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys i took the first two practice tests from kaplan and as i was really disappointed with the scores i got. What is even more disappointing is the fact i can not find the answers for the question on the textbook. Why would they throw a question if they do not have the answer for it on the book. I am aware they do provide explanation for each questions with the right answer. I am using the 2016/17 kaplan book.
 
yo fk kaplan test. MCQ's not passage related are easy but passages related MCQ's require too much work. I did Pearson pcat test and they are much easier so dw.