Kaplan Practice Test

Started by steph002
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

steph002

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just began my studies for the PCAT. Dr. Collins material is on the way! My question is this: I just took a 48 question/30 minute Verbal Ability test out of a Kaplan book. I only got 38 out of 48. Can anyone give me a ballpark figure about how that would translate into a percentile ranking on the actual exam so I get an idea of what I should be shooting for?

Thanks in advance.
 
Last edited:
I forgot to mention...I understand that percentiles change for each exam, but I don't even know if I'm closer to 10% or 60% or ??? Asking because I have so much work to do on Chem and I'm wondering if I can back off a bit on Verbal.
 
I forgot to mention...I understand that percentiles change for each exam, but I don't even know if I'm closer to 10% or 60% or ??? Asking because I have so much work to do on Chem and I'm wondering if I can back off a bit on Verbal.

I think you can def back off a bit on Verbal because remember out of the 48q 8 are experimental so most likely the majority of the ones u get wrong will be experiemental. Also I think a 38/48 is about a 80-90% 🙂