Kaplan premium online DAT course

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
F

free123j

purchased this off of kaplan's site two weeks ago and just found out that I do not need to retake the DAT. I paid $1049 for the this online course and will let it go for much less as I no longer need the materials. Everything is brand new condition. The online portion of the course is still available until March 26th which gives you plenty of time to study for the exam. I will supply the winner with the user id and password as I did register the materials but did not take the baseline exam which guides you through the entire course. Good luck bidding! Premium Online Course Benefit from the entire DAT classroom program delivered completely online. We've designed DAT Premium Online to be both simple and enjoyable to use. You access the course from your personalized homepage. From there, you can start, pause, and rewind lessons at your convenience, take practice tests and quizzes, and view supplemental workshops—all with the click of a mouse. This interactive online learning environment allows you to prepare at your own pace—and on your own schedule. An important part of the program are the integrated home study and online resources you receive to build on and test your skills. A breadth of Reference materials and practice problems are provided to help you target your areas of focus. This course offers you 3500+ online practice questions supported by classroom instruction delivered online with board work and a full transcript of the lectures. In addition, you'll have access to academic support through email. The Premium Online option is especially effective for those who want the complete Kaplan program but can't fit class sessions into their schedule or who do not live near a Kaplan location. Online ClassroomOnline Resources 14 3-hour classroom lessons and 3 online Full-Length experiences; all starting with a 4 hour Diagnostic—see sample syllabus belowPersonalized student homepage Targeted instruction with a Top Kaplan instructor delivered onlineOnline content workshops with quizzes and performance tracking A diagnostic for DAT-style Critical Thinking, and Content, all with personalized feedbackFull access to all Kaplan Materials in your online study center, printable and scorable at home. Lessons incorporating your Basic Critical Thinking Skills by the middle of the course, allowing you to absorb your skills to second nature by Test DayHomework before (Previews) and after (Reviews) each lesson Over 3500 practice items with explanations for the right answers as well as the wrong ones. These are separated into Subject Tests for Content and Critical Thinking and Full-Length tests for pacing and stamina.Lessons-on-Demandsm—classroom instruction delivered online with board work a full transcript of the lectures Home-Study Materials Comprehensive Lesson book and complete Review Notes with class work and homework assignments Six-month trial subscription to The Wall Street Journal (U.S. residents only) ClassSubjectsDayTime 1.Diagnostic ExamTuesday6:00pm-9:30pm 2.Orientation, PAT I & Physics IThursday6:00pm-9:30pm 3.Biology ITuesday6:00pm-9:00pm 4.General Chemistry IThursday6:00pm-9:00pm 5.Organic Chemistry ITuesday6:00pm-9:00pm 6.Reading Comprehension IThursday6:00pm-9:00pm 7.Quantitative Reasoning ITuesday6:00pm-9:00pm 8.Midterm ExamThursday6:00pm-10:30pm 9.PAT II & Physics IITuesday6:00pm-9:00pm 10.Biology IIThursday6:00pm-9:00pm 11.General Chemistry IITuesday6:00pm-9:00pm 12.Organic Chemistry IIThursday6:00pm-9:00pm 13.Quantitative Reasoning & Reading Comp IITuesday6:00pm-9:00pm 14.Final ExamThursday6:00pm-10:30pm
if anyone want this package can contact me or call me @ 818-481-1446
i accept paypal, moneyorder,....
price is flexable :laugh: best offer get the whole deal :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad.

free123j said:
...Good luck bidding! ...price is flexable...best offer get the whole deal...

ok, I start the bid @ $1 for the whole thing.

Members don't see this ad :)
tinman831 said:
I see your $1 and I raise you a shiny quarter!

1 dollar + 1 quarter + 1 cent

free123j said:
purchased this off of kaplan's site two weeks ago and just found out that I do not need to retake the DAT. I paid $1049 for the this online course and will let it go for much less as I no longer need the materials. Everything is brand new condition. The online portion of the course is still available until March 26th which gives you plenty of time to study for the exam. I will supply the winner with the user id and password as I did register the materials but did not take the baseline exam which guides you through the entire course. Good luck bidding! Premium Online Course Benefit from the entire DAT classroom program delivered completely online. We've designed DAT Premium Online to be both simple and enjoyable to use. You access the course from your personalized homepage. From there, you can start, pause, and rewind lessons at your convenience, take practice tests and quizzes, and view supplemental workshops—all with the click of a mouse. This interactive online learning environment allows you to prepare at your own pace—and on your own schedule. An important part of the program are the integrated home study and online resources you receive to build on and test your skills. A breadth of Reference materials and practice problems are provided to help you target your areas of focus. This course offers you 3500+ online practice questions supported by classroom instruction delivered online with board work and a full transcript of the lectures. In addition, you'll have access to academic support through email. The Premium Online option is especially effective for those who want the complete Kaplan program but can't fit class sessions into their schedule or who do not live near a Kaplan location. Online ClassroomOnline Resources 14 3-hour classroom lessons and 3 online Full-Length experiences; all starting with a 4 hour Diagnostic—see sample syllabus belowPersonalized student homepage Targeted instruction with a Top Kaplan instructor delivered onlineOnline content workshops with quizzes and performance tracking A diagnostic for DAT-style Critical Thinking, and Content, all with personalized feedbackFull access to all Kaplan Materials in your online study center, printable and scorable at home. Lessons incorporating your Basic Critical Thinking Skills by the middle of the course, allowing you to absorb your skills to second nature by Test DayHomework before (Previews) and after (Reviews) each lesson Over 3500 practice items with explanations for the right answers as well as the wrong ones. These are separated into Subject Tests for Content and Critical Thinking and Full-Length tests for pacing and stamina.Lessons-on-Demandsm—classroom instruction delivered online with board work a full transcript of the lectures Home-Study Materials Comprehensive Lesson book and complete Review Notes with class work and homework assignments Six-month trial subscription to The Wall Street Journal (U.S. residents only) ClassSubjectsDayTime 1.Diagnostic ExamTuesday6:00pm-9:30pm 2.Orientation, PAT I & Physics IThursday6:00pm-9:30pm 3.Biology ITuesday6:00pm-9:00pm 4.General Chemistry IThursday6:00pm-9:00pm 5.Organic Chemistry ITuesday6:00pm-9:00pm 6.Reading Comprehension IThursday6:00pm-9:00pm 7.Quantitative Reasoning ITuesday6:00pm-9:00pm 8.Midterm ExamThursday6:00pm-10:30pm 9.PAT II & Physics IITuesday6:00pm-9:00pm 10.Biology IIThursday6:00pm-9:00pm 11.General Chemistry IITuesday6:00pm-9:00pm 12.Organic Chemistry IIThursday6:00pm-9:00pm 13.Quantitative Reasoning & Reading Comp IITuesday6:00pm-9:00pm 14.Final ExamThursday6:00pm-10:30pm
if anyone want this package can contact me or call me @ 818-481-1446
i accept paypal, moneyorder,....
price is flexable :laugh: best offer get the whole deal :thumbup:

To many words..........