Kaplan q bank

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

aspiringmd1015

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Everyone knows kaplan pathology sucks, so how does their q bank do in their patho questions? just as bad? or is it actually decent?

Members don't see this ad.

It's actually not a bad qbank. A lot more difficult than uworld and Rx for sure. It does test alot of minutiae, but it also presents concepts/cases in different ways, to get you thinking differently. I got kaplan because i had already finished uworld twice and wanted a fresh set of questions to gauge my knowledge. I'd say if you have thoroughly gone through uwold and have time for another qbank I'd sign up.

i was considering using it bc of the diff thinking, and also bc im using kaplan for step 1 for almost everything besides pathology

Yeah i mean whatever works for you. My take is that uworld should be used as a learning tool and has the best explanations that any qbank can offer. I'd recommend pathoma since that really helped me and seems to be a favorite amongst most other medical students. But do what you think works best for you. good luck!