Step III Kaplan Q-bank

Started by trattoria
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

trattoria

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For those that have taken the Step 3 and used Kaplan Q-bank, do you feel as though the questions were comparable to what you saw on the actual exam, or should these questions be supplemented from another source?

I was told that the best thing to do is to do a bunch of questions from multiple sources. Any validity to this?

Thanks.
 
I was told that the best thing to do is to do a bunch of questions from multiple sources. Any validity to this?

Really? Most of my co-residents here didn't do any questions - just reviewed over a weekend using Crush/First Aid.

Certainly I doubt that people are doing questions from more than one source! 😱