AggieSean

Coffee is for closers
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Nov 14, 2006
Status
Medical Student
Hey y'all:

Someone mentioned having a breakdown of the questions in Kaplan Q-book by subject. This is for the latest edition, and I didn't get a chance to break up the biochem section yet into biochem/molec bio/genetics, but I thought this might be helpful, especially for those doing the Taus method.

The micro section ended up being tricky to classify. Sorry if it's confusing/wrong.

Hope it helps.

Attachments

illixir

One
10+ Year Member
Aug 20, 2006
Status
Resident [Any Field]
How exactly is this supposed to be helpful?

AggieSean

Coffee is for closers
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Nov 14, 2006
Status
Medical Student
How exactly is this supposed to be helpful?
If you do the Taus method, the first pass involves doing subject specific questions from Kaplan's q-book immediately after studying (cardiac pharm, GI anatomy, etc). I just figured having a list of the breakdown would save time from having to comb through the book and marking each question according to subject.

mq123

Blah username =/= blah me
10+ Year Member
Jun 12, 2007
BuyMoria
Status
Medical Student
Hey y'all:

Someone mentioned having a breakdown of the questions in Kaplan Q-book by subject. This is for the latest edition, and I didn't get a chance to break up the biochem section yet into biochem/molec bio/genetics, but I thought this might be helpful, especially for those doing the Taus method.

The micro section ended up being tricky to classify. Sorry if it's confusing/wrong.

Hope it helps.
The questions are probably not the same as those in earlier editions, I'm guessing...?

AggieSean

Coffee is for closers
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Nov 14, 2006
Status
Medical Student
The questions are probably not the same as those in earlier editions, I'm guessing...?
Dunno. I haven't checked, but I'd imagine not. :cool:

RaraBovis

5+ Year Member
Apr 13, 2010
Status
Thanks. Which edition is this? I mean, is the latest edition called 2009-10, 2010-11 or simply 2010?