Step I Kaplan Qbank First Pass %

Started by Biofilm
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Biofilm

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello all. I apologize if this is floating around somewhere on SDN but I can't seem to find any info on this. Does anyone happen to know what the Kaplan Qbank average is for first pass users? I take step in about 2.5 weeks and would like to know where I currently stand (69%). Thanks a bunch.
 
Hello all. I apologize if this is floating around somewhere on SDN but I can't seem to find any info on this. Does anyone happen to know what the Kaplan Qbank average is for first pass users? I take step in about 2.5 weeks and would like to know where I currently stand (69%). Thanks a bunch.

69% isn't bad for Kaplan. Where did you start/finish? Have you taken any practice exams?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad