Kaplan QBank "General Principles"

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TheBoneDoctah

Volunteer Staff
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone who did the Kaplan Qbank think that these questions are particularly tough/low yield? I feel like so many of these questions are things that aren't in FA. I am scoring >80% on all systems except for "general principles" which I am in the 60s and dont really know how to improve all these random hospital facts haha

Members don't see this ad.

Has anyone who did the Kaplan Qbank think that these questions are particularly tough/low yield? I feel like so many of these questions are things that aren't in FA. I am scoring >80% on all systems except for "general principles" which I am in the 60s and dont really know how to improve all these random hospital facts haha
I think Kaplan has their own high-yield pdf review slides specifically for those "general principles". It's in their prep course. Imho Kaplan in general has tougher questions compared to UW, so if you are scoring >80% on everything else in Kaplan Qbank - dude you are good to go. Just my opinion. That's like >250 probably

Did you end up completing that section and feeling it was worth your time? I’m basically in the same boat (80ish% on systems but general principles is like low 60s). Tempted to not do them and just move on to Rx. Thanks!

Reactions: 1 users
Did you end up completing that section and feeling it was worth your time? I’m basically in the same boat (80ish% on systems but general principles is like low 60s). Tempted to not do them and just move on to Rx. Thanks!

I felt it was worth my time. Scored >250.

Reactions: 4 users