Step I Kaplan Qbank interface

Started by Daitong
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Daitong

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,

I was wondering if there a way that I could suspend multiple tests at the same time and choose which ones to go through? Because as of now, I can only resume the latest test, finish that, then hit the previously suspended test (I had 3 suspended just to see the interface)

Also, is it true that the 'review' tests limits you to the past 20 tests? So it seems I can't review anything beyond the latest 800 questions, and I think it would be valuable to review them all before.

Anyone have any insight or how to get around this?

Best,