Kaplan Qbank IS doable if you study.....sort of

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

automan2

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have been messing around with Qbank for about a month now. I have taken about 200 questions, mostly random and timed. I get anywhere between 40 -70%, but the vast majority are around 50.

I decided to take a block of questions relating to my last test block in school, in this case, the endocrine system. So I did a 50 question set of all subjects in the endocrine system, and what do you know, 84%. Not great, but an improvement.

So for everyone out there getting pissed off because you are getting 50% in qbank, study a certain area, then try taking questions over that area you just studied. You will see a difference.

Bottom Line: We are going to need to study for this exam! So I am going to stop taking random question sets for now. It isn't worth wasting the questions before I have started to study.

Members don't see this ad.

and what if i took a block of Qbank questions pertaining to the block we are in currently and still scored a 48%? i guess there's no hope for me.

No worries man, I just took a block and scored a 40! It totally depends on the random draw of questions.

It seems like I am 2/3rds of the way there, and then I screw up the actual answer. I also seem to be picking the option the explanations say "This is possible, but not the best" So I am not picking the wrong answers, just not the best.

With time it will come.....or else I will move to the tropics and sell coconuts.

The questions are definitely doable, just really hard. Try doing a block untimed and cheat with First Aid. Most of the answers can be found in there.