kaplan qbank question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

so kaplan has a deal today. I am out of questions for some organ systems on USMLErx and wanted to do some studying over spring break doing organ-specific questions of which I finished all of already. I didnt want to do uworld since I want to keep that to just do random blocks during/little before dedicated. I can get a month of kaplan qbank for like 60 bucks. is it worth it get it and do 500-1000 Qs from it over the next month or should I just save my money and start uworld?

Members don't see this ad.

so kaplan has a deal today. I am out of questions for some organ systems on USMLErx and wanted to do some studying over spring break doing organ-specific questions of which I finished all of already. I didnt want to do uworld since I want to keep that to just do random blocks during/little before dedicated. I can get a month of kaplan qbank for like 60 bucks. is it worth it get it and do 500-1000 Qs from it over the next month or should I just save my money and start uworld?

I would personally start Uworld if I were you and if I had time, I would then get the kaplan qbank.

Having said that, if kaplan has an option to reset the qbank questions, I would split the 12 month option with you. You can have the qbank for two months (Feb 22st- April 22nd) And ill reset it and have it for the next two (April 22nd- June 22nd).

I would personally start Uworld if I were you and if I had time, I would then get the kaplan qbank.

Having said that, if kaplan has an option to reset the qbank questions, I would split the 12 month option with you. You can have the qbank for two months (Feb 22st- April 22nd) And ill reset it and have it for the next two (April 22nd- June 22nd).
I ended up buying it, but only one month. I was going to aim to just do them over spring break. Thanks for the offer though. I just did a block and I really like the questions. similar to Rx in my opinion. But I really am enjoying doing practice questions so I am glad I got an additional source. I will probably start uworld a few weeks before dedicated.

I think it's worth it. I did all of kaplan over one month (I don't use anki, so this was my morning routine). Kaplan has stuff that FA and UWorld do not have, so I think it's always good to get more exposure.

Going from Rx to UWorld is also a big jump in terms of question style, so Kaplan might help you ease into it. Kaplan is also A++ for micro questions if that is something you need help with

(And to the user above, you can't reset Kaplan)
Thanks for the info! I didnt find kaplan as a big jump from Rx but maybe I have just gotten the easier questions so far. I also just did 20 organ system specific qs for my exam tomorrow so I guess I would hope they are not hard at this point in time lol.