Kaplan Qbank second pass

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Convalaria

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
does someone come up with the idea how to reset or reuse kaplan qbank for the 2nd pass?
as I know, there is no way that kaplan support group will reset it (although I haven't tried to call them).

the only thing that I came up with is marking each question in previous taken tests as "My Question" and doing them with consequent unmarking during reading of explanations. As most of us do with UW bank.
But kaplan software is sooooo slow, that I would rather kill myself than mark every question in all 50-something tests.

so, any ideas?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
does someone come up with the idea how to reset or reuse kaplan qbank for the 2nd pass?
as I know, there is no way that kaplan support group will reset it (although I haven't tried to call them).

the only thing that I came up with is marking each question in previous taken tests as "My Question" and doing them with consequent unmarking during reading of explanations. As most of us do with UW bank.
But kaplan software is sooooo slow, that I would rather kill myself than mark every question in all 50-something tests.

so, any ideas?

Yeah there's no other way to do it but marking them. I almost cussed out Kaplan customer service because they were so unobliging and rude and bitchy about resetting it. It was actually kind of ridiculous. But I did manage to do a pseudo 2nd pass by marking everything and then doing marked questions.

They will not reset unless you have a buddy at Kaplan or maybe if you're a girl and start crying on the phone with a sympathetic male customer service rep.

I know someone in my class who did just that. She had to go through three other reps first, but she finally guilt tripped the last guy into resetting her QBank.

so, any ideas?

A little off-topic but, how long did it take for you to complete Qbank? I'm 26% into it and I have until July 2nd to finish it, since that's when my dedicated study period begins with UW

A little off-topic but, how long did it take for you to complete Qbank? I'm 26% into it and I have until July 2nd to finish it, since that's when my dedicated study period begins with UW

that really depends on you. You can do 200 questions a day with kaplan and still read through all the explanations.