busdent

10+ Year Member
Jul 16, 2006
Status
Hey guys,

I am really scared now. I thought math section won't be that bad but I took the first 3 QR tests from the Kaplan pdfs. and I got like 13 out of 25 right on all three..that is terrible and on top of that it definitely took me more than their 30 minute recommended time.

Do you guys find those practice Kaplan pdf. hard at all? There are total of 7 pdf. files and I am so scared to take the rest. Any tips you can give me for the math section would be wonderful....I hope that I am not the only one who found these to be so hard and I really hope that it is not as bad on actual DAT.

SFPredent

10+ Year Member
May 7, 2006
San Francisco
Status
Pre-Dental
Don't worry, those subject tests are pretty impossible. I went through them slowly, tried every problem, printed the explanations and learned how to do them. They are also pretty impossible without a calculator, huh? Use them as a study tool, not as a method of judging how ready you are. If you have time, go thru them again in a week or so to make sure you understand how to do them. I found a SAT II Math prep book was one of the best study tools I had, and those tests are very similar to real DAT. Watch out for probability too! Good Luck!

About the Ads