kaplan qreview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

medorbust

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
could anyone recall what kind of deals kaplan gave out for qreview (qbank and iv) last year? i'm wondering if their current deal ($399 for 9 months) is a must-buy. i'm hoping that they'll have a cheaper deal with a shorter subscription (like 3 or 6 months).

Members don't see this ad.

$ 399 is a steal because normally it's 499 for 6 months. I know a few people who did the 399 last year and started late november... finished by late may...

Good luck with your decision

I'm definetly taking advantage of this sale. You're getting 3 extra months and you're paying $100 less for it. Why wait?

Members don't see this ad :)
Arsenic810 said:
i actually called today and ordered it :thumbup:

Punk. You beat me to it! G'luck with your studies. We're gonna rock Step 1 next year.

DOCTORSAIB said:
Punk. You beat me to it! G'luck with your studies. We're gonna rock Step 1 next year.
:laugh:

goodluck to you too

by the way guys, the $399 9 month deal is not listed on the kaplan website. you actually have to call. i learned about it from a friend. call 1-800-kaptest and ask to speak to someone from kaplan medical. when they transfer you, tell them you want the QReview 9 month special for $399. They'll then process your order. The deal includes 9 months of Q bank, IV (clinical vignettes) and a simulated step 1 exam

I think the offer is good through December. Get it before January. Unless you're planning on taking the boards next October or something like that.