• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

War Eagle

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 13, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
Does anyone know how much difference there is between the newest version of kaplan and the previous version? I got a hold of the old one and was wondering if anyone knows if there is much difference.

smile101

10+ Year Member
Dec 4, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
I have both the copies. If the previous one is from like 2 years ago, then there is a difference, otherwise its fine.

About the Ads

Tsrshorty

10+ Year Member
Apr 8, 2008
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
I just got on here to start a new thread with this same question. I ordered the 2007-08 version of the book before I realized there was a 2008-09 version. But it sounds like they are very similar so thats good.

doc3232

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Feb 15, 2008
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
I just got on here to start a new thread with this same question. I ordered the 2007-08 version of the book before I realized there was a 2008-09 version. But it sounds like they are very similar so thats good.

No new bio discoveries have been made. Your fine.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.