Kaplan Reading comp method

Started by pharm_pat
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pharm_pat

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everybody. I'm taking the PCAT in October and I've been taking the Kaplan online course. It definitely helps prepare you, for anybody who is interested, but I have a question for anybody who has taken the test. Kaplan has a method for doing the reading comp section. They suggest you read the first 2 or 3 sentences of each paragraph, scan the rest and write down keywords. I don't really like this method. I would prefer to read the questions first and then read the passage. Has anybody used the Kaplan method during the test and/or does somebody have a good method that they used for the reading comp section?