Kaplan Shortened vs Full Lengths

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

working_hard1

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
I bought the Kaplan Tests which contain 4 shortened and 4 full length exams. Are these 8 unique tests, or are the shortened exams just shorter versions of the lengthened tests (i.e. are the questions repeated)?

Members don't see this ad.

I bought the Kaplan Tests which contain 4 shortened and 4 full length exams. Are these 8 unique tests, or are the shortened exams just shorter versions of the lengthened tests (i.e. are the questions repeated)?
They're pretty much the same. Also, Kaplan shortened their exams incorrectly.

Members don't see this ad :)
What exams would you recommend? I just took an AAMC full length and got a 505 which is low. I need a 520+, so any guidance on which exams/question sets to do would be very helpful!
Altius or NS are the gold standard. Altius currently has a free COVID19 shortened exam, and NS also has a full length available for free. Be vary of Altius CARS being entirely useless, and to a much lesser degree Altius PS being a bit... off. Don't know enough about NS to say, but I just know that it's good.

Reactions: 1 user