Kaplan Simulated Exam

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FML

Seriously
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey y'all,

Just took a Kaplan Simulated exam (not the diagnostic) and didn't do so hot. Is there a score converter that anyone knows of for this exam? After 7-8 hours Kapln only gives you a percentage at the end :mad:

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

Members don't see this ad.

I was also wondering this when I was preparing for Step 1. I got 72% on the first simulated test (about 2-3 months before my test) and 80% on the second simulated test (a few days before the test). I ended up with a 253.

I did not really use them as correlation for my final score, but more as endurance training... take my scores with a grain of salt. NBMEs give you a true score correlation based on real studies.

Reactions: 1 user
I was also wondering this when I was preparing for Step 1. I got 72% on the first simulated test (about 2-3 months before my test) and 80% on the second simulated test (a few days before the test). I ended up with a 253.

I did not really use them as correlation for my final score, but more as endurance training... take my scores with a grain of salt. NBMEs give you a true score correlation based on real studies.

damn, that certainly is not close to what I scored and I have less than 2 months now. Need to ramp up my studying somehow bc I am shooting for a score in that range.

I'm gonna take a UWorld exam next week and only NBME's after that, but I just wanted to see if anyone could make some sense of that Kaplan exam...

Is the Kaplan Stimulated including in the qbank or is it included in the course? I was only planning on doing UWSA and NBME but if its included in the qbank I might do that one as well.

Members don't see this ad :)