kaplan simulated step 1

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

imtiaz

i cant translate stupid
Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
this thing kicked my ass! i averaged like 70% across all blocks. my first block was in the 80s, but after that it was all downhill. i thought the questions on this exam were really hard, detailed questions that were sorta tricky at times. did anyone else take this thing? it was even harder than qbank! the real step 1 isn't going to be this hard is it? i have a week left to study and this thing really crapped on my day today.

Members don't see this ad.

Do you mean the 350 ? simulated qbank on the website that you can purchase? I took that and got a 68%! This after studying many, many weeks. I had a qbank cum around 75-80 and an IV of 83%. I took it very fast and when I was burnt out. Nevertheless, I think it is a very hard test. I took the step yesterday and it is MUCH easier (mine anyway) than the qbank 350.

Don't worry. These tests are tools- don't let them make you feel like one!!!

yeah i mean the simulated one. it was REALLY hard, i was like holy crap what the hell is this?! it is harder than anything else i've ever encountered in qbook/qbank. my qbank cumulative is around 80% and i scored around there on the released step 1 items too, so i was expecting to score a bit higher on the simulated step 1 but whatever. i'm not going to let this get me down because i know the real thing will be much easier based on the released items. thanks for answering my question man, i hope the step is easier than the kaplan stuff because the kaplan stuff is just way too detailed.