Step II Kaplan Simulation test or 2 NBMEs for Endurance test?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

FOLLOWYOURHEART

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys,
I was planning on doing 2 endurance tests for STEP 2 CK.
I was initially considering doing the Kaplan Simulation Tests.
But I have been hearing mixed reviews regarding Kaplan Simulation tests.
So is it better to do 2 NBMEs in a day instead.
Any opinions?
 
I'd say do 2 NBMEs in a row. Kaplan's material isn't that high yield - but NBMEs definitely is! I've got exam in 2 weeks and will do it two NBMEs too at some point. Still need to finish through the last quarter of UW.