Kaplan Step 1 Home Study Books (2006)

Started by dcm37
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dcm37

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have a (very) lightly used set of Kaplan's Home Study program for Step 1. It includes 4 books (2 General Principles and 2 Organ Systems). I read through them each once and didn't do any highlighting, etc. They are in very good condition. The cover of the one book looks weird (like the laminating didn't work well) but it was like that when I bought it, but everything else is good. If you want a picture just email me ([email protected]). I'm looking to get around $225 + shipping for them. I'm in NYC if you're local and don't want to pay for shipping. If you have any other questions just let me know. Thanks!