Kaplan Step 2 Video Lectures

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

betz

Layer V
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone used these? These are the lectures for step 2, and they are on ebay. Thoughts?

Ebay Kaplan Lectures

Members don't see this ad.

I just bought those same videos from that same seller. I think he ripped me off, but that's besides the point. I'm using them here and there, on subjects that I don't feel too comfortable with. Some are good, others I don't have time to waste on. If you have any more questions on them, let me know, I'd be more than happy to answer them.

niagara said:
I just bought those same videos from that same seller. I think he ripped me off, but that's besides the point. I'm using them here and there, on subjects that I don't feel too comfortable with. Some are good, others I don't have time to waste on. If you have any more questions on them, let me know, I'd be more than happy to answer them.

Yeah, I just got them today from a different seller. That dude was a little shady when I emailed him and it made me nervous. He is selling them for different prices to different people. How did he rip you off?

I was just wondering if they are useful, I was going to watch them during the respective rotations. I was mostly wondering how useful they were and the quality, etc. Do they follow along with the Kaplan books? Thanks!

betz said:
Yeah, I just got them today from a different seller. That dude was a little shady when I emailed him and it made me nervous. He is selling them for different prices to different people. How did he rip you off?

I was just wondering if they are useful, I was going to watch them during the respective rotations. I was mostly wondering how useful they were and the quality, etc. Do they follow along with the Kaplan books? Thanks!

I think I got ripped off cuz he's selling them for different prices and yesterday, I saw that he accepted someone's offer that was like $20 less than mine. They are useful, some subjects are better than others, but that's entirely a Kaplan thing. The quality is decent; it's almost impossible to fastforward or rewind while watching them and you can only watch them on a computer. Some do follow along with the books and some don't. Again, that's just a Kaplan thing. Some of the instructors go by the book, some don't.

I think overall they're useful but only if you get them ahead of time and have time to go through them all. Hope this helps. Good luck!