Step II Kaplan Step 2 Video Lectures

Started by betz
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I just bought those same videos from that same seller. I think he ripped me off, but that's besides the point. I'm using them here and there, on subjects that I don't feel too comfortable with. Some are good, others I don't have time to waste on. If you have any more questions on them, let me know, I'd be more than happy to answer them.
 
niagara said:
I just bought those same videos from that same seller. I think he ripped me off, but that's besides the point. I'm using them here and there, on subjects that I don't feel too comfortable with. Some are good, others I don't have time to waste on. If you have any more questions on them, let me know, I'd be more than happy to answer them.

Yeah, I just got them today from a different seller. That dude was a little shady when I emailed him and it made me nervous. He is selling them for different prices to different people. How did he rip you off?

I was just wondering if they are useful, I was going to watch them during the respective rotations. I was mostly wondering how useful they were and the quality, etc. Do they follow along with the Kaplan books? Thanks!
 
betz said:
Yeah, I just got them today from a different seller. That dude was a little shady when I emailed him and it made me nervous. He is selling them for different prices to different people. How did he rip you off?

I was just wondering if they are useful, I was going to watch them during the respective rotations. I was mostly wondering how useful they were and the quality, etc. Do they follow along with the Kaplan books? Thanks!

I think I got ripped off cuz he's selling them for different prices and yesterday, I saw that he accepted someone's offer that was like $20 less than mine. They are useful, some subjects are better than others, but that's entirely a Kaplan thing. The quality is decent; it's almost impossible to fastforward or rewind while watching them and you can only watch them on a computer. Some do follow along with the books and some don't. Again, that's just a Kaplan thing. Some of the instructors go by the book, some don't.

I think overall they're useful but only if you get them ahead of time and have time to go through them all. Hope this helps. Good luck!