Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone!
I just bought my Kaplan PCAT Study Guide. I just decided randomly to take the quantitative ability test at the end of the book (practice test).
My score after 40 min. time limit: 21/48 questions.
I know this isnt how the PCAT is scored but I want to know how much I need to improve.
Roughly how many questions should I get right on these practice tests? Obviously 48/48 is my goal but it seems impossible with the limited time to get to all 48 questions. :[
Please share your experiences with the Kaplan Study guides and if possible the results of your PCAT scores. Thank you!
Samson
I just bought my Kaplan PCAT Study Guide. I just decided randomly to take the quantitative ability test at the end of the book (practice test).
My score after 40 min. time limit: 21/48 questions.
I know this isnt how the PCAT is scored but I want to know how much I need to improve.
Roughly how many questions should I get right on these practice tests? Obviously 48/48 is my goal but it seems impossible with the limited time to get to all 48 questions. :[
Please share your experiences with the Kaplan Study guides and if possible the results of your PCAT scores. Thank you!
Samson