Kaplan Test Scores vs real thing

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sportsdude00

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just took a practice test in a kaplan book i bought, and i received around 250-290 for all of my scores except QR (400). my AA ended up being 310, and I was just wondering if the real exam would be a lot easier?
I had NO clue on the biology section, and mainly guessed as well as i could, and physics and chemistry were killer as well.
If I cant do all of the ones on the kaplan, is that bad? Thanks!
 
I just took a practice test in a kaplan book i bought, and i received around 250-290 for all of my scores except QR (400). my AA ended up being 310, and I was just wondering if the real exam would be a lot easier?
I had NO clue on the biology section, and mainly guessed as well as i could, and physics and chemistry were killer as well.
If I cant do all of the ones on the kaplan, is that bad? Thanks!

Use the search in the forums for "compare" and maybe "kaplan"

There have been a lot of discussion on this already, the general consensus is the kaplan test is more difficult, the opted test is pretty close, the actual test is the easiest.

I recall someone saying they got 320 on kaplan, while 370 on the actual.