Kaplan Top Front End ANGRY

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nyroadrunner

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all, in my Kaplan Live Online class today for Top, Front, End, I was taught to count "the lines" but they called them events. You count the "visible events (LINES)" and then you count the "invisible events (LINES)." Isn't this the number one thing you shouldn't do on the DAT? I've read before that DAT has caught on to this strategy and now makes many of their problems line-counting “proof.” I'm so angry if this is the case. Has anyone had any experience with this Kaplan strategy? Is it garbage like I think. Please help!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi all, in my Kaplan Live Online class today for Top, Front, End, I was taught to count "the lines" but they called them events. You count the "visible events (LINES)" and then you count the "invisible events (LINES)." Isn't this the number one thing you shouldn't do on the DAT? I've read before that DAT has caught on to this strategy and now makes many of their problems line-counting “proof.” I'm so angry if this is the case. Has anyone had any experience with this Kaplan strategy? Is it garbage like I think. Please help!
Please don't do this method! I just took my DAT and scored high on the PAT. this method is outdated and ADA knows about this....Do Bootcamp and practice that!! they have a couple techniques which on their website which I studied with.

DAT Achiever has very good practice on the TFE section. It stops you from event counting that will mostly not work on the DAT. Its 2D and 3D solution also proves very useful.