FCIllini

10+ Year Member
Feb 21, 2005
Status (Visible)
I’ve read most of the stats that have been posted in comparing Kaplan-Topscore-Actual DAT scores. Wanted to know if anyone has any more comparisons between the three?

I will be taking the three Kaplan practice tests this weekend, study for a few days, & then take the three Topscore tests the following weekend (7/22, 7/23, & 7/24). I am scheduled to take the DAT on Monday, 7/25.

I just took the Kaplan midterm and got: 19 BIO, 19 GC, 17 OC, 20 QR, & 22 PAT (gave up on the reading – it was late and I was tired). Is the midterm very comparable to the three Kaplan practice tests?

I appreciate the input. I will be glad to post my comparisons once I have completed the DAT. Best of luck to everyone – interview season is quickly approaching!!

I AM SARA

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Jul 8, 2005
Status (Visible)
FCIllini said:
I’ve read most of the stats that have been posted in comparing Kaplan-Topscore-Actual DAT scores. Wanted to know if anyone has any more comparisons between the three?

I will be taking the three Kaplan practice tests this weekend, study for a few days, & then take the three Topscore tests the following weekend (7/22, 7/23, & 7/24). I am scheduled to take the DAT on Monday, 7/25.

I just took the Kaplan midterm and got: 19 BIO, 19 GC, 17 OC, 20 QR, & 22 PAT (gave up on the reading – it was late and I was tired). Is the midterm very comparable to the three Kaplan practice tests?

I appreciate the input. I will be glad to post my comparisons once I have completed the DAT. Best of luck to everyone – interview season is quickly approaching!!

I didnt think the Midterm was at all close to the real DAT.
was a waste of my time.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.