Kaplan-Topscore-DAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FCIllini

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I’ve read most of the stats that have been posted in comparing Kaplan-Topscore-Actual DAT scores. Wanted to know if anyone has any more comparisons between the three?

I will be taking the three Kaplan practice tests this weekend, study for a few days, & then take the three Topscore tests the following weekend (7/22, 7/23, & 7/24). I am scheduled to take the DAT on Monday, 7/25.

I just took the Kaplan midterm and got: 19 BIO, 19 GC, 17 OC, 20 QR, & 22 PAT (gave up on the reading – it was late and I was tired). Is the midterm very comparable to the three Kaplan practice tests?

I appreciate the input. I will be glad to post my comparisons once I have completed the DAT. Best of luck to everyone – interview season is quickly approaching!!

Members don't see this ad.

FCIllini said:
I’ve read most of the stats that have been posted in comparing Kaplan-Topscore-Actual DAT scores. Wanted to know if anyone has any more comparisons between the three?

I will be taking the three Kaplan practice tests this weekend, study for a few days, & then take the three Topscore tests the following weekend (7/22, 7/23, & 7/24). I am scheduled to take the DAT on Monday, 7/25.

I just took the Kaplan midterm and got: 19 BIO, 19 GC, 17 OC, 20 QR, & 22 PAT (gave up on the reading – it was late and I was tired). Is the midterm very comparable to the three Kaplan practice tests?

I appreciate the input. I will be glad to post my comparisons once I have completed the DAT. Best of luck to everyone – interview season is quickly approaching!!

I didnt think the Midterm was at all close to the real DAT.
was a waste of my time.