Kaplan/topscore practice test vs. real DAT???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jpark9

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, everyone.
First of all, I am new to this site. I've been reading the posts but this is my first time posting my own. I am taking DAT next saturday and very very nervous. I studied with kaplan, campbell bio, and gchem & orgo texts. I am burnt out and can't read any more of anything so I am now taking practice tests from Kaplan (CBT simulation). I was wondering if anyone can compare the level of difficulty between Kaplan/topscore and real DAT. Thank you for your help.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi, everyone.
First of all, I am new to this site. I've been reading the posts but this is my first time posting my own. I am taking DAT next saturday and very very nervous. I studied with kaplan, campbell bio, and gchem & orgo texts. I am burnt out and can't read any more of anything so I am now taking practice tests from Kaplan (CBT simulation). I was wondering if anyone can compare the level of difficulty between Kaplan/topscore and real DAT. Thank you for your help.

Hi,
Are you talking about the Kaplan blue book exams or the subject tests/online midterms?