Kaplan USMLE Step 1 Lecture Notes

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Teja07

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Have any of you who have recently taken step1 used Kaplan's lecture notes for physio, biochem, pharm, anatomy, etc? I'm looking for good review books for each subject and have heard these are very reliable resources. Any thoughts guys?

Members don't see this ad.

A very good secodnary source of information

I do not mean "secondary in quality" to anything

Rather, if you have the time, go through all of it and memorize it as you would for First Aid

Trust me, you'll be glad you did. I know I was

A very good secodnary source of information

I do not mean "secondary in quality" to anything

Rather, if you have the time, go through all of it and memorize it as you would for First Aid

Trust me, you'll be glad you did. I know I was

2nd this. I would pass on Kaplan path and use RR instead, but I'm SO glad I used the Kaplan series. People here rag on Kaplan a lot, but I found the books to be a great series (esp because I was REALLY weak on first year stuff--micro, immuno, anatomy, physio, behav sci). I also used the videos. Some of the vids are great (biochem ones are GOLD--made it make so much more sense, the pharm and physio ones are good too), some of them are just 'ok' though. If you have time, definitely use kaplan books though