ZigZag

15+ Year Member
Apr 5, 2003
IL
Visit site
Status
I found a set of 6 Kaplan Step 2 2005 review books on ebay. Does anybody know how much is this stuff supposed to cost?
They don't sell them anywhere on the kaplan web site. Do you have to sign up for the course in order to get the books?
I searched through this forum a couple of times and still cannot find out how useful Kaplan Review books are. Help, PLS.
I've got Step I 223 and thinking about G. Surgery, so I really need to do well on Step 2, not just pass it.

elina

10+ Year Member
Jun 26, 2004
Status
ZigZag said:
I found a set of 6 Kaplan Step 2 2005 review books on ebay. Does anybody know how much is this stuff supposed to cost?
They don't sell them anywhere on the kaplan web site. Do you have to sign up for the course in order to get the books?
I searched through this forum a couple of times and still cannot find out how useful Kaplan Review books are. Help, PLS.
I've got Step I 223 and thinking about G. Surgery, so I really need to do well on Step 2, not just pass it.

you don't need 2005 Kaplan books, they haven't changed them in years. Can get as early as 2002 edition, though 2003 did add a little extra info. These earlier editions should cost much less, just make sure they are not copies and not "international prints". you can check out classifieds on usmle.net or usmleforum.com Good luck.

atropinedoc

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 11, 2003
Visit site
Status
Do you think that the 2001 edition kaplan step 2 books too old to study ?????
some one please answer. thanks. :confused: