Kaplan vs. ADA

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

BYUIDoctor

Full Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Kaplan says RC has 50 questions and a 60 minute time limit.
www.opted.org says 40 questions and a 50 minute time limit.

Has their been changes recently? I assume the official OAT site is correct, but why the discrepency?

😕
 
Kaplan says RC has 50 questions and a 60 minute time limit.
www.opted.org says 40 questions and a 50 minute time limit.

Has their been changes recently? I assume the official OAT site is correct, but why the discrepency?

😕

There was a change in the OAT a while back. (I took it in August '05 and a friend took it Aug '06 - change was somewhere during that time period.) Opted.org is ran by the ADA which writes the OAT, so they are the most credible source there is! Kaplan probably published that info before the change went into effect.