Kaplan vs. Barron's Pcat Book

Started by oink2655
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

oink2655

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone,
I am studying for my pcat test in october and have been using both tst book to study for the exams. As I go thru the questions I feel that the Barron's question are much easier than Kaplan's. Which book is a better representation of the level of difficulty to expect on the pcat?
 
Hi everyone,
I am studying for my pcat test in october and have been using both tst book to study for the exams. As I go thru the questions I feel that the Barron's question are much easier than Kaplan's. Which book is a better representation of the level of difficulty to expect on the pcat?

I think that Barron's is good for general knowledge (Bio and Chem) but Kaplan is good for more in depth knowledge. Im using them both. I thought that last time, the Barron's book was more like the PCAT than the Kaplan