Kaplan vs Blueprint Self-paced course OR live course??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

baddestofthemall

New Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone! I am a third-year Biology major student graduating in the spring of 2025. I am planning on studying full-time for the MCAT this summer from May to August and taking the exam in late August. I will have completed all the premed required courses for the MCAT by this time. I will study partially during winter break and maybe partially during the spring semester but intend to spend 40+ hrs a week during the summer studying before the exam.

I am trying to decide on an MCAT prep service and make a purchase today because of Black Friday sales. I have heard from others that Blueprint Review is excellent.
I am between the Kaplan On-demand course or the Blueprint Review Self-paced course in addition to Uworld, Anki, and the AAMC exam bundle. Additionally, I am also considering if it is worth paying for a live online course instead of an on-demand/self-paced one.

Please leave suggestions and any insight below! I would really appreciate it! Thank you : >