kaplan vs. DAT Destroyer & Chad

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

molar3

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Ok so my exam is very soon and ive been doing madddd review problems. particularly for gen chem. I had made index cards/flash cards a white back of kaplan questions and i just feel like theyre SOOO much more word problem-y than DAT destroyer or Chads quizzes. Im use to doing succinct, shorter problems like from Destroyer or chads, and when i look at kaplan i get so BORED just reading the whole long ass question and then trying to figure out what theyre even talking about.
My point is, which should i focus on?? i feel like i may be wasting my time reading/doing all of kaplans word problem type questions. whats the real DAT more like? WORD PROBLEMy like kaplan or should i stick to destroyer questions and chads quizzes? this is soooooo annoying......
please help!!!!!! greatly appreciated!!!! thankyou

Members don't see this ad.

I agree! I have the same question. I feel that kaplan's are not as straightforward as destroyer and chad's. Hopefully some DAT takers will have the answer to this question.