Futureortho24

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 16, 2005
Status
How does the Kaplan Natural Integration Workshops compare to the actual Natural Sci section on the real DAT?

Thanks

About the Ads

DMDorDDS

10+ Year Member
Jul 21, 2006
Status
Pre-Dental
Futureortho24 said:
How does the Kaplan Natural Integration Workshops compare to the actual Natural Sci section on the real DAT?

Thanks

I think it was really different... I dont remember seeing a lot of the questions on the real DAT, on Kaplan... Maybe there are some books that I should have read, I dunno... but bio is really different....
as far as gen chem and o chem... they are pretty much right on the level with kaplan... atleast that was how it was in my test...

good luck~! :luck:

Envision

Envisioning...
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jun 14, 2005
Irvine
Status
Dentist
i havent taken the DATs yet, but my Kaplan teacher made it very clear that the NS workshop of kaplan is exclusively for your own practice only. seriously, when i did that workshop, i notice lots of dimensional analysis that would be very time consuming during the real test. anyway, the advice i recieved was study it, learn how to those problems, but don't freak out (i did...it took me an hour to finish the gchem portion alone..). it is meant as a study aid, not as a representation of the actual exam. the most reflective on the actual exam would most likely be the full lenght simulations on kaplan and topscore. gl.

About the Ads