kaplans free test

Started by mg777
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mg777

Tooth Mechanic
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i m probly goign to kaplan's free 3hour DAT tomorrow @ kaptest.com . Has anyone else who has taken this free diagonstic test at found it to be useful for DAT preparation?
 
I took this test a couple days ago and thought that it was helpful. Other posters have said that it is quite a bit more difficult than the real DAT, but that doesn't mean it isn't worthwhile. I'm taking The Test in 5 days 😱 - so I was happy to get pretty good scores. I think people have mentioned that you can add 2-3 points to each of your section scores, except for the PAT of course.