Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have full access to the online material until feb. 4th.
I am not going to be using this. this includes three full lenth practice exams, all the subject tests (about 20 PAT subject tests, 5 chem, 5 bio, 5 o chem, 7 math) , Integration workshops (each sections full length exam, 8 total), and lesson workshops (online blackboard learning, reinforcement of the most important material), plus articles and information about dental school, applying to dental school, etc.
PM me if interested. thankss.
I am not going to be using this. this includes three full lenth practice exams, all the subject tests (about 20 PAT subject tests, 5 chem, 5 bio, 5 o chem, 7 math) , Integration workshops (each sections full length exam, 8 total), and lesson workshops (online blackboard learning, reinforcement of the most important material), plus articles and information about dental school, applying to dental school, etc.
PM me if interested. thankss.