Kaplin DAT materials AND DAT Destroyer for low price!

Started by Mennkid
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Mennkid

Full Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have a set of brand new Kaplin DAT study materials (Notes, workbook, CD, and flashcards), the DAT Destroyer workbook (with very little pencil writing that can be erased), and the DAT Destroyer's organic chem supplemental workbook. (class cost $1300 and DAT Destroyer materials cost $250)

So here is the story... I got the DAT Destroyer materials, and signed up for the Kaplin class and went to like 4 classes then got the call that I was into dental school. I never really used my Kaplin books and hardly used the DAT Destroyer books because I was too busy with work to start studying rigorously for the test.


I am willing to give these to someone for very little cost, so private message me and let me know if your interested and we can talk cost.

Have a great day, and good luck with getting into dental school.
 
Hi, I have been shopping around for a way to get prepared for the DAT and i have found that the DAT destroyer is the way to go, you can contact me by email the best way if you are still looking to sell yours. [email protected] thank you so much. hope to hear from you soon
 
Hello
I am interested in dat destroyer. so how much are you willing to sell it for?

thank you