Athene

1K Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dec 19, 2003
www.nivmedia.com
Status (Visible)
hey guess what i got this reputation for dots.........it said......too many dots(i guess the ones i use while i post)........like this........reduced my points from 22 to 3............... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: .........this is so much of fun.......getting such remarks from people coz of anonymity...........well i am glad u can express ur self more this way....... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Athene

1K Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dec 19, 2003
www.nivmedia.com
Status (Visible)
i am sorry.............can not help with the dots,................its for not giving information all at once.........rather ......i divide it........... to prevent the jolts.......... :idea: :idea: :idea: .

About the Ads

toothlord

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dec 4, 2003
Status (Visible)
mine too was reduced from 27-7,i agree with meggs.
it must be a senior member.

toothmail

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aug 5, 2003
Status (Visible)
meggs i realized that when i passed on good karma to u, it went from gray to green. but i havent figured out how many points i sent. :)

dentaldoc

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 21, 2003
Status (Visible)
Hey guys even I gave good karma to meggs, mirnalini & some more with helping tendencies :)

by the way meetlife u don't deserve the bluecolour so I gave good karma to u too

It doen't hurt u know to compliment good people :)

Athene

1K Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dec 19, 2003
www.nivmedia.com
Status (Visible)
dentaldoc said:
Hey guys even I gave good karma to meggs, mirnalini & some more with helping tendencies :)

by the way meetlife u don't deserve the bluecolour so I gave good karma to u too

It doen't hurt u know to compliment good people :)
thanks alot.........denatal doc......

Athene

1K Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dec 19, 2003
www.nivmedia.com
Status (Visible)
meggs said:
If it was only one vote that reduce such a large quantity of points, it must have been a vote from a very senior member, with more voting power. I think, right?
hi meggs.....i guess now i know who it was................................its all so amusing........its like a game.....mnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nice way to vendatta..............better then people abusing u openly................ :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Athene

1K Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dec 19, 2003
www.nivmedia.com
Status (Visible)
........READ THIS.......... I GOT THIS AS REPUTATION....you bitch! stop your dots and exclamatory marks for heaven's sake
how s this..........three cheers to future dentists...............................
b/w.....................dear sender.......without meeting me how do u know i am that........................................well may GOD bless u.............

About the Ads
This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.