1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice

karma..............................

Discussion in 'International Dental' started by Athene, Apr 15, 2004.

1. Athene

Athene 1K Member
    7+ Year Member

hey guess what i got this reputation for dots.........it said......too many dots(i guess the ones i use while i post)........like this........reduced my points from 22 to 3............... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: .........this is so much of fun.......getting such remarks from people coz of anonymity...........well i am glad u can express ur self more this way....... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

2. Athene

Athene 1K Member
    7+ Year Member

i am sorry.............can not help with the dots,................its for not giving information all at once.........rather ......i divide it........... to prevent the jolts.......... :idea: :idea: :idea: .

3. Meggs

7+ Year Member

If it was only one vote that reduce such a large quantity of points, it must have been a vote from a very senior member, with more voting power. I think, right?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. toothlord

toothlord Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

mine too was reduced from 27-7,i agree with meggs.
    it must be a senior member.

5. i am new to this forum.. what exactly is this karma all about ..?

6. toothmail

toothmail Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

meggs i realized that when i passed on good karma to u, it went from gray to green. but i havent figured out how many points i sent. :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. Meggs

7+ Year Member

Oh thank you.

8. dentaldoc

dentaldoc Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Hey guys even I gave good karma to meggs, mirnalini & some more with helping tendencies :)

by the way meetlife u don't deserve the bluecolour so I gave good karma to u too

It doen't hurt u know to compliment good people :)

9. Athene

Athene 1K Member
    7+ Year Member

thanks alot.........denatal doc......

10. Athene

Athene 1K Member
    7+ Year Member

hi meggs.....i guess now i know who it was................................its all so amusing........its like a game.....mnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nice way to vendatta..............better then people abusing u openly................ :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

11. Athene

Athene 1K Member
    7+ Year Member

........READ THIS.......... I GOT THIS AS REPUTATION....you bitch! stop your dots and exclamatory marks for heaven's sake
    how s this..........three cheers to future dentists...............................
    b/w.....................dear sender.......without meeting me how do u know i am that........................................well may GOD bless u.............

12. doc_redd

doc_redd Peehu
    7+ Year Member

why do i not have an Icon for "reporting bad post " :confused: .Am i not eligible for this priviledge .

13. Henna

Moderator Emeritus 10+ Year Member

You should look for that icon on the post you want to report not on the one you posted.

14. doc_redd

doc_redd Peehu
    7+ Year Member

ok,got u
    thanks henna..........