Athene

1K Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dec 19, 2003
www.nivmedia.com
Status
hey guess what i got this reputation for dots.........it said......too many dots(i guess the ones i use while i post)........like this........reduced my points from 22 to 3............... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: .........this is so much of fun.......getting such remarks from people coz of anonymity...........well i am glad u can express ur self more this way....... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Athene

1K Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dec 19, 2003
www.nivmedia.com
Status
i am sorry.............can not help with the dots,................its for not giving information all at once.........rather ......i divide it........... to prevent the jolts.......... :idea: :idea: :idea: .

Meggs

[email protected]@2
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Apr 18, 2003
www.gingermeggs.com
Status
meetlife said:
....reduced my points from 22 to 3.........
If it was only one vote that reduce such a large quantity of points, it must have been a vote from a very senior member, with more voting power. I think, right?

About the Ads
O

ora1234

i am new to this forum.. what exactly is this karma all about ..?

toothmail

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aug 5, 2003
Visit site
Status
meggs i realized that when i passed on good karma to u, it went from gray to green. but i havent figured out how many points i sent. :)

Meggs

[email protected]@2
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Apr 18, 2003
www.gingermeggs.com
Status
toothmail said:
meggs i realized that when i passed on good karma to u, it went from gray to green. but i havent figured out how many points i sent. :)
Oh thank you.

dentaldoc

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 21, 2003
Visit site
Status
Hey guys even I gave good karma to meggs, mirnalini & some more with helping tendencies :)

by the way meetlife u don't deserve the bluecolour so I gave good karma to u too

It doen't hurt u know to compliment good people :)

Athene

1K Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dec 19, 2003
www.nivmedia.com
Status
dentaldoc said:
Hey guys even I gave good karma to meggs, mirnalini & some more with helping tendencies :)

by the way meetlife u don't deserve the bluecolour so I gave good karma to u too

It doen't hurt u know to compliment good people :)
thanks alot.........denatal doc......

Athene

1K Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dec 19, 2003
www.nivmedia.com
Status
meggs said:
If it was only one vote that reduce such a large quantity of points, it must have been a vote from a very senior member, with more voting power. I think, right?
hi meggs.....i guess now i know who it was................................its all so amusing........its like a game.....mnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nice way to vendatta..............better then people abusing u openly................ :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Athene

1K Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dec 19, 2003
www.nivmedia.com
Status
........READ THIS.......... I GOT THIS AS REPUTATION....you bitch! stop your dots and exclamatory marks for heaven's sake
how s this..........three cheers to future dentists...............................
b/w.....................dear sender.......without meeting me how do u know i am that........................................well may GOD bless u.............

Henna

Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Dec 3, 2001
California
Visit site
Status
doc_redd said:
why do i not have an Icon for "reporting bad post " :confused: .Am i not eligible for this priviledge .
You should look for that icon on the post you want to report not on the one you posted.

About the Ads