This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TheRussian

Life Size Mirror
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'll touch your Karma if you touch mine

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Members don't see this ad.

I wanted to give you good Karma and then say "consider yourself touched," but the daily karma-giving limit has thwarted my attempt to do this.

Trekkie963 said:
I wanted to give you good Karma and then say "consider yourself touched," but the daily karma-giving limit has thwarted my attempt to do this.

I'm touched nontheless. :)

Side note: I got bad karma points for this post already. Come on, it's a joke. I can't believe people are so sensitive.

Members don't see this ad :)
What goes around, comes around! :) You've all been touched...

I'm granting karma for the whole lot of you

touching everyone is hard work!!!

Hey box, have you decided where you're heading to in the fall yet?

Did you ever hear from KCOM?

and by the way, you are touched... :D

After all this touching, I feel kind of dirty. Do I even know where you all have been?

:p

So far, it is VCOM...I got declined at KCOM (their loss)...I interviewed at TUCOM last week for TUCOM-Nevada and the panel interview was fun...I'll hear from them the first week of May...keep your fingers crossed...

I have expended my karma points for today but will be in TOUCH :laugh: tomorrow!

YF...so have you heard from MSU yet? or are you still going to the "mecca"

Trekkie...LOL, this is hilarious! :laugh:

box29 said:
YF...so have you heard from MSU yet? or are you still going to the "mecca"

I'm still workin on them, but will PM you if I hear back. Should hear within next 2 weeks for sure.

I guess its the mecca for now... :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad :)
Alright you pre-allo heads, who wants karma from the Flash? Say something deserving/witty and it shall be yours! :thumbup: Flash likes to spread the :love:

Please hook me up with good karma. I am severely lacking. For what I'll do for it, read my avatar. :)

SachinG said:
Please hook me up with good karma. I am severely lacking. For what I'll do for it, read my avatar. :)

I'm fresh out of karma but I do have some nice apples. Will that work?

BTW, I can't really make out the top of Krusty's sign, I know I should know what it says but it slipped my mind. What DOES it say?

The Flash: Was that cleaver enough? Pleeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaseeeeee :D

Krusty's sign says: "Will Drop Pants For Food"

Sachin

Ahhh it's all coming back to me now.

Trekkie963 said:
After all this touching, I feel kind of dirty. Do I even know where you all have been?

:p

To whoever told me in their Karma comment that they just took a shower: I am only moderately reassured. I have heard stories of all sorts of dirty things happening in the shower.

Okay...true story tangent...my friend lived in this really ghetto house with three roommates. One night they had a party, and some people spent the night. The next morning, one of the roomies took a shower with a guy. Well, they must have been bumping around or something because while they were in the shower...THE SIDE OF THE HOUSE FELL DOWN! There they were, naked as the day they were born, no wall between them in the shower and the rest of God's creation (ie their neighbors).

I must be the unattractive person here...I've only been touched twice

I am getting frustrated. Why do they limit our karma giving ability? This is a free country! I want to be able go give out karma when and to whom I want. :smuggrin:

TheRussian said:
I am getting frustrated. Why do they limit our karma giving ability? This is a free country! I want to be able go give out karma when and to whom I want. :smuggrin:

YES! KARMA for all!!!!

TheFlash said:
Alright you pre-allo heads, who wants karma from the Flash? Say something deserving/witty and it shall be yours! :thumbup: Flash likes to spread the :love:

Ooh, flash! How do you walk upright with such a huge, big, long, Karma? I wish I could have some of that every night!

Is that clever or dirty enough? hehe...

Spitting Camel said:
Is that clever or dirty enough? hehe...

I believe Flash only requested messages that were "deserving/witty," not clever or dirty. Perhaps clever or dirty is your interpretation of "deserving"? That's some interesting social commentary right there...or something.

I definitely think dirty is the way to go here, though, but maybe I just have a low-brow sense of humor. Won't somebody stroke my karma for me?

I can't touch anyone else right now...can I still touch myself...?

:idea:

lol...

Unfortunately, touching yourself is not allowed on SDN, I'll help ya out though, buddy. :laugh:

Make sure to use protection when touching others!!!