KBB science compared to DAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hope_to_match

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
how are problems from KBB compare to real DAT for sciences? Thanks

i score the highest on bootcamp and qvault when compared to achiever/KBB
the questions in bootcamp and qvault seem to be a bit more straightforward for me

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
how are problems from KBB compare to real DAT for sciences? Thanks

i score the highest on bootcamp and qvault when compare to achiever/KBB
the questions in bootcamp and qvault seem to be a bit more straightforward for me

didn't do achiever or kbb, but the test question format will be similar to qvault and bootcamp. same type of wording.

Members don't see this ad :)
Chad's videos were really helpful to me for ochem and gen chem. Took my DAT yesterday and got a 25 in gen chem and a 20 in organic chem - didn't finish chad's for ochem tho :-/ wish I would have. DAT bootcamp and qvault have pretty great questions for all sections, saw a couple repeats on my DAT actually. I wouldn't advise Chad's for quant reasoning, I knew it inside and out and got a 17 yesterday on the QR... ugh

AA was a 20, hopefully I get in with that. Hope this helps you!

Chad's videos were really helpful to me for ochem and gen chem. Took my DAT yesterday and got a 25 in gen chem and a 20 in organic chem - didn't finish chad's for ochem tho :-/ wish I would have. DAT bootcamp and qvault have pretty great questions for all sections, saw a couple repeats on my DAT actually. I wouldn't advise Chad's for quant reasoning, I knew it inside and out and got a 17 yesterday on the QR... ugh

AA was a 20, hopefully I get in with that. Hope this helps you!

yeah i watched chad's for ochem and gc

i will be getting bootcamp soon after im done with achiever

thanks!